Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AEG - tied to a sinking ship?

partridge1
Regular Contributor

Is there really a choice - follow your rights or get out?  Dilution of your interest - is the order of the day if you don't but the question is - if this present Board who have driven the bus down the hill singing songs without a plan - doesnt have a plan to make something of the debt relief and sell non- core stuff (!!!!)- what are you doing in followiing your rights - ?  AG and Coro are going to - but they are certainly not going to extend their interest(look at AG's anyway)

So does one give the moneypit another chance or is this like those idiots digging for treasure on Oak Island...?   

3 REPLIES 3
partridge1
Regular Contributor

I put this question to Graham K and Joseph Busha the other night -on stockwatch and there was really a dammed if you do and probably dammed if you don't reply from them - clearly value loss is

the order to the day here - This makes it a real gamble - but hey I thought I had bought in at the bottom - forgetting that the only value for a share that you can be 100% sure of is - ZERO...  

partridge1
Regular Contributor

Looking at the NPletter trading price - this is not a ship people want to stay on - and aton is seething over the nonsense of Mur so unless the Board does some kind of a leap of logic- this is all looking like its going no-where. At least I am happy about getting out of my property shares when I did and getting into CTA at a keen price - the latter well so far( chuckle)

partridge1
Regular Contributor

So who is the big institutional buyer who is buying this lot - they are not going to sell on the 27th that is for sure?