Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL

Vince
Contributor

Any thoughts on Anglo? Is the future still up or must I start looking at an exit? Been clining to this share since it was R50/share and this week finally I'm back in the green, so I'm very nervous!!

5 REPLIES 5
partridge1
Regular Contributor
what is the catalyst for that concern?
Blik2
Contributor

Human emotion?  I can appreciate a level of concern with AGL, having been in similar postions.  Unfortunetaly (or not) I am both not a robot or a superb financial investor / guru; in some ways my own lacl of confidence in my "trading ability" is what would make me concerned.....on the flip though, I am considering taking a bite again.

partridge1
Regular Contributor

What is the shape of the business going forward? That is what would drive my decision.  

partridge1
Regular Contributor

How about this :1. the range of prices for the metals they produce, especially the iron ore price and you tell me what is going to happen to platinum. 2. Debt repayment schedule in the light of 1?? 

Its a lot of variables...as one of the Rothschilds said a good profit never made anyone poor.   

partridge1
Regular Contributor
sold some ,kept some..happier