Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Another construction share.

klapka
Super Contributor
This is the one that has little in common with the others. The last few days have been up up. I expect a positive trading statement soon. We are a month away from results.
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
well, there is already a trading update out since the 5th December, advertising a 25-35% increase in earnings. Given the way good news is interpreted these days - my advise would be to buy now before the results. I would stock up right now, but unfortunately this is become by far my largest holding - thanks to a 500% increase over the last few years.
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Agree with you skaap, but the trading statement indicated there will be a minimum increase in earnings of 30 and 35% so the increase could be much higher. Waiting for further trading update.
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Agree with you skaap, but the trading statement indicated there will be a minimum increase in earnings of 30 and 35% so the increase could be much higher. Waiting for further trading update.
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Skaap. What do you about calgro entering the burial business?
JeanStocker
Contributor
But now they have released there results this morning, why is the share standing still, should it not increase but at least 30%?