Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BVT - the long view?

partridge1
Regular Contributor

What I like about this is that its goodbye AIP and comair- who ever wants to own an airline- long term that is? But of more interest is the avowed re(?) committal to

owning and managing - as opposed to just owning - and those references to investing in Infrastructure - who is the target - any ideas?

So how much will be in the honey pot once they have sold off - and I suppose the question is - over what period...

But as this IS " RSA inc"., I like the fact that in the midst of a shambles they stick to what they know and beat RSA inflation. 

A warm round of applause. And as for the offshore cousin BIDCORP - I like the Rand weakeness divvy that is going to come around the corner- and the price is looking  

better by the day..?

1 REPLY 1
partridge1
Regular Contributor

Oh I forgot to add that for Bidcorp there is a full year's earnings looming from one of those "strange country" food purchaso eates - where was it and who is currently in power - never mind who they have to eat ?