Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

COAL FOR AFRICA ON AN INCREASE TO R4 PER SHARE

Not applicable
BASED ON VALUATION OF THIS STOCK AND NEW BUSINESS VENTURES THIS STOCK WILL RISE TO R4 IN COMING WEEKS. RECOMENDATION HOLD -DO NOT SELL!
34 REPLIES 34
DaMerlin
Contributor
You seem to have inside info on everything.... What's your opinion on SGL? Would like to know so I can do the opposite
sixpack
Contributor
put my whole bond on that. Any more tips so I can get another bond
markeyMark
Contributor
Aaah, the Soothsayer is at it again.
TheInvestor
Contributor
luqiewp translation: "Please buy until my sell order is filled at R3.90". Haha Saying that, I bought in cheap, so would love to see R4 come around :) A lot of things need to go right for that to happen...
Not applicable
hey guys- why you so negative lol investec are buying these shares at R1.31 in bulk. so the market valuation for this share is much much more. because it climbed so fast, the market is driven by fear and greed. so prices will climb steadily until 1 more announcement is made by Coal for africa in this coming month and you will wish you had your money in this stock. just for the record i am in 100k at 130c happy trading
Antenna14
Contributor
any Idea whats happening with CZA today?
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Looks like they jumping, whether got a parachute or not. Luqiewp, you still there?
Antenna14
Contributor
Well this is quite scary then im not sure if I should hold or not. Gut says I should hold though.
Rovert
Super Contributor
yooooohoooo you found your capslock button
Not applicable
'Coal of Africa Limited (?CoAL? or ?the Company?) is pleased to announce the granting by the South African Department of Mineral Resources (?DMR?) of a New Order Mining Right (?NOMR?) in terms of the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act (Act 28 of 2002) for its flagship Makhado hard coking and thermal coal project in Limpopo Province" "the greatest and most immediate challenge currently facing the South African coal sector is security of supply for State-owned power utility Eskom, says professional services firm KPMG Africa mining transaction leader Werner Jacobs. “It is estimated, in terms of the Integrated Resource Plan Green Shoots Scenario, that Eskom will require 4.5-billion tons of coal by 2040, of which 2.5-billion tons are still unsecured,” he states, adding that this gap cannot be bridged soon, with some Eskom power stations being subject to supply constraints from as early as 2015. Jacobs explains that, from an economic point of view, it is not feasible for South Africa to discontinue using coal as a key source of electricity generation prema- turely. “Establishing new mines to supply existing and new coal-fired power stations is critical,” he emphasises. According to Jacobs, many consider the Waterberg region, in Limpopo, as the solution for Eskom’s future power needs, as the bulk of South Africa’s 67-billion tons of coal reserves reside in the region, according to the Coal Resources and Reserves Study of South Africa. It is our preference that if you wish to share this article with others you should please use the following link: http://www.miningweekly.com/article/supplying-eskom-is-coal-industrys-greatest-challenge-says-profes...
Not applicable
DONT LET THE AMOUNT OF BUYERS FOOL YOU INTO SELLING FOR CHEAP. IF INVESTEC IS BUYING AT R1.32 IN BULK. THEN THIS SHARE VALUATION IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE VERY FAST IN COMING MONTHS HOLD YOU SHARES
Not applicable
DONT LET THE AMOUNT OF BUYERS FOOL YOU INTO SELLING FOR CHEAP. IF INVESTEC IS BUYING AT R1.32 IN BULK. THEN THIS SHARE VALUATION IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE VERY FAST IN COMING MONTHS HOLD YOUR SHARES
Not applicable
DONT LET THE AMOUNT OF BUYERS FOOL YOU INTO SELLING FOR CHEAP. IF INVESTEC IS BUYING AT R1.32 IN BULK. THEN THIS SHARE VALUATION IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE VERY FAST IN COMING MONTHS HOLD YOUR SHARES
Not applicable
Not applicable
DONT LET THE AMOUNT OF BUYERS FOOL YOU INTO SELLING FOR LOW PRICES. IF INVESTEC IS BUYING AT R1.32 IN BULK. THEN THIS SHARE VALUATION IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE VERY FAST IN COMING MONTHS HOLD YOUR SHARES
Not applicable
DONT LET THE AMOUNT OF BUYERS FOOL YOU INTO SELLING FOR LOW PRICES. IF INVESTEC IS BUYING AT R1.32 IN BULK. THEN THIS SHARE VALUATION IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE VERY FAST IN COMING MONTHS HOLD YOUR SHARES
Not applicable
Not applicable
Not applicable