Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fee discount

partridge1
Regular Contributor

I run( well that is me flattering myself ) four portfolios on this site - one is for my wife and the other two for myself and a family trust - plus there is a TFIA. Why does OST not offer a discount

for my wife's portfolio monthly charge - the trust recieves one but that is because it is under my name. You'd a thought there would be some kind of family deal for a couple?

5 REPLIES 5
Blik2
Contributor

Just a thought, and am not sure if this would work for you - but why not run them as separate accounts under your main account, so you only pay your one "main" fee?  I have my main "investment" account, a second "trading" account, a TFIA for myself and then two TFIAs for my two daughters.  But all under my main account login.  I pay R99.00 a month for my main account and then I only pay an additional R 10.00 each for my two daughters TFIAs.  Although agree in principle - why not offer incentive to have more accounts....

Blik2
Contributor

....although, come to think of it - maybe the R10.00 is only a TFIA discount.  And surely there is something to do with having an Investment / Trading account linked back to an Actual Bank Account / FICA etc....???

Although - upon querying this around our office, some wit gave an his answer as "the reason why Standard Bank dont do this, is because it would then be Simpler, Better, Faster"....lol

partridge1
Regular Contributor

Jaah its is TFIA discount...

Juglooma
Contributor

What's up pal, probably I have the best answer for you. I've heard a lot of times from a friend of mine about a platform with a big amount of discounts and other useful promo-codes that could be very useful for you. As far as I know, he uses this platform to find all the available promo-codes in the area, and in other shops or services. I think you can try to find a promo-code for OST, maybe you will find it, at least this is the only one way that could help you. You can look for promo-codes here https://promocodius.com/dk/rabatkode/ellos this is the number 1 promo-code platform, and a lot of friends of mine are using it for their profit. Hope this will help you

richardsalan310

Thank you for sharing the free discount code. I am always happy to find such things on the Internet. Online shopping gives a lot of possibilities to save money. You can easily find discount codes and sales on online shops, which permits you to save a lot of o money while shopping. For example, most of all, I buy things on Turo because there are often organized different sales, and you can easily find discounts codes on different categories. Asos is also a good website for online shopping because you can find perfect clothes at good prices.