Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MEI - WHERE AER WE HEADED?

partridge1
Regular Contributor

Okay so my teacup says this is now getting cheep cheep - but I like the idea of buying in below 10 green bills ? What saith the soothsayers and chartists? Is it likely to happen ? R98.00?

4 REPLIES 4
partridge1
Regular Contributor

Dear Partridge - why DON'T YOU READ TODAY'S CHARTS!? ~ okay I did - and it doesn't look LIKELY that  below 10 Green ones is goin to happen but close to it..yippee

Russ
Super Contributor
Partridge1, you really must stop talking to yourself, especially if the two of you can't agree!
partridge1
Regular Contributor

What's the good of a mind if you can't change it? Besides who else is going to listen to me- so do you agree with OST's view of a low point of just over 10 green notes- not that it really makes a difference except for those whose only aim in life is to count the frozen peas on a hotel audit? So what do  you two think?  This looks decidedly oversold....( last time I bought on the way down

it was ABIL - but I am resigned now to a CGT loss... and wondnering what the "new bird" is going to reach - as in altitude?

beachcomber
Occasional Contributor

No ... looks like 140.00 should indicate if there is upswing or not. They've bitten off mor than they can chew for now.