Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTA

kwagga
Super Contributor
This is one share that beginning to tickle my fancy. Seems to have bottomed out. Price seems fare. Energy storage has got a massive future, and these guys should be in the sweet spot sometime in the future. With less new cars sold, battery sales should also start picking up on older vehicles. I'm no expert on this share, but doesn't look that bad to me. Longer term investment this me thinks.
8 REPLIES 8
geordie1
Super Contributor
u could be right.had a quick look and what struck me is that they have been ticking over in an uninspiring way.their own view of their prospects is not exactly inspiring and I am not sure I understand their announcements.maybe long term there is some hope?
rosszar
Contributor
This is a share that I have put in my 'Dont know' box. As much as dividend etc. looks appealing, I struggle with the concept of physical storage of documents, would be too worried about how this business model will have to change due to technology, surely we will not have to store boxes of paper in 10 or 20 years? Anyway, I could be wrong, I prefer a share like Spur, that I can understand.
kwagga
Super Contributor
You are thinking of Metrofile, not ?
rosszar
Contributor
Oops, sorry yes I was. Apologies.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Turkey .. Russia ?!
Russ
Super Contributor
I think that chart looks pretty good, Kwagga.It has been consolidating and seems to be moving up now.
Russ
Super Contributor
Where did that close come from?
kwagga
Super Contributor
Don't know, but I'm not complaining. Looking very good.