Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mandatory Offer expected to be posted 2nd November.

klapka
Super Contributor
Communication to shareholders not this Company's strong point. Meanwhile day traders seem to be supporting the Geomer takeover?
4 REPLIES 4
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err day traders (of which there are likely zero is ESR due to no liquidity) don't give a hoot about corporate affairs
klapka
Super Contributor
I was trying to be funny but failed. No total lethargy at present. I think the mandatory offer could be good long term in that Geomer will get some taking it up - a lot of us were buying in down at 17 - 20 cents. Marcel Golding is no fool and could be good for Esor. Anyway Sens sent today.
Contributor
I guess the best is to just reject the offer. I am really waiting for the results which should have been released already. At least there has been no SENS suggesting the results will vary by more than 20%. Hopefully this is because they do not vary by more than 20%. I have no plans to cut my losses and run so I guess we will put our faith in the new guy. I did read that article and enjoyed it.
klapka
Super Contributor