Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What happened

mullet_fish
Regular Contributor
Late in the days ....missed the news ?? what happened - thanks
17 REPLIES 17
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
Increased labour cost and construction delay for Louisiana plant and higher canadian impairment charge
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
Increased labour cost and construction delay for Louisiana plant and higher canadian impairment charge
Hali
Super Contributor
It will go restest R360 in coming days..Especially if oil fails to hold 50 USD coupled with a strengthening Rand
Hali
Super Contributor
It will go restest R360 in coming days..Especially if oil fails to hold 50 USD coupled with a strengthening Rand
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
The question is, will oil fail to hold $50? I see some upside, due to drawdown on crude inventories due to Canadian wildfires and Nigerian pipeline disruptions and a distillate drawdown on inventories due to US increased summer driving season.
Hali
Super Contributor
Rig count is up so that production will start coming on stream and once the Canadian and Nigerian oil comes bk? Iran intends increasing production to 3.8 million bpd.. U can only sort a oversupply problem by an increase in demand..
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
Agreed, weaker dollar is also going to play a role and technicals also seem to indicate upside in the near term.
koos2
Super Contributor
Nee man, ye dont buy sol for short term, und you dont use yer rear view mirror to drive the highway to riches, its a buy under 400.
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
Koos, short term is more exciting. Long term is sooo boooring!!!
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an if you trading for excitement you going bust ?!
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
Even if you're keeping your margins small?
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
fair point ..
my bigger point is that trading shouldn't be fun coz then it will also be heart breaking at times and the emotional roller coaster will make us bad traders .. hence we have bungee jumping
Rams
Super Contributor
I still think that the greatest "thrill " is in ALSI 5 or 15 minute trading, if you can survive the drawdown. If you reaching middle age, it gives you the reason to wake up in the morning. But , it's the most difficult instrument to trade, so if you looking for thrills, I agree , rather go bungee without the harness.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
If you are REALLY seeking thrills - buy SPAJAARD and spend your days hovering over the enter button waiting for a buyer to appear!
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
Simon, halfly I can agree with you, but Rams is hitting the nail. You must have something to get up for in the morning and unfortunately bungee jumping is not doing it for me.
koos2
Super Contributor
have ye tried coke?
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
he..he..he..good one. I guess we all have our own little pleasure in life.