Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

The Shyft App - Forex transactions made simple on your smartphone

What is Shyft?

The Shyft app is a global digital wallet for Android and iOS. You can use Shyft whenever you need to send, spend or exchange funds in USD, EUR, GBP and AUD.

How do I get it?  

What can I do with it?

• Payments and transfers: Securely send money anywhere
  • Currency pockets: Buy any of the four currencies at live rates and store them in handy currency pockets
  • A Shyft Card: Use your physical card when you need to swipe to make a purchase
  • Virtual cards (online): Create prepaid cards that are funded from your currency pockets and use them for all your online purchases.
  • Online shopping on international websites

What types of transactions can I make?

You can use Shyft to:

• Purchase foreign currencies
  • Transfer funds outside of South Africa
  • Pay for expenses incurred while travelling
  • Buy goods in a foreign currency
  • Make foreign currency card transactions

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎22-12-2016 11:38 AM
Updated by:

Comments
ZAFMike
New Contributor

Hi have one question. Why ot make SHYFT available for business? It will be fantastic of you can do that.

Detroy
New Contributor

Hello! Bitcoin, the digital currency, connects users around the world. At FBS you will find a variety of versatile trading tools covering the vast Forex area. The fbs broker review offers many account types suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. Notably, FBS refrains from charging deposit fees, although certain methods may charge a nominal fee for withdrawals. Deposits are processed quickly. Moreover, FBS remains committed to providing 24/7 customer support in multiple languages, available via email, live chat and social media.