Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How does the Home Loan calculator work?

To calculate the monthly repayments on your prospective property, simply enter the total value of the bond you will need, and indicate the term of the bond. You can also adjust the interest rate, which will be defaulted to the current prime rate.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎03-07-2015 03:03 PM
Updated by:

Comments
Ahmed-786

Good Day

i was approved by standard bank for a home loan in the start of Febuary 2017. in the sale agreement it was required that the owner first have the building plans passed before the transfer of purchase can be done. The previous owner has taken the muncipality to court for not having passed the building plan's. We cannot say how long will this matter still be in court.

The transfer attorney is now saying that standard bank is going to dismiss my home loan and that i should sign the addendum finish stating that i will purchase the home without the building plans first beeing passed and that i will wait for it to be passed in due time. I would like to find out directly from standard bank if you will mark my loan as NTU? 

Please advise

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi Amed-786,

Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to ask.SBSA@standardbank.co.za. So one of our consultants can assist by investigating your Home Loan approval and they will call you with feedback. Please include in your subject line: 'Community query'. Thanks