Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

VAF Settlement Credit

FaustZA

Good Afternoon,

Your call centre is useless, I have had 4 conversations with 3 different departments, seriously it is as if you actively discouraging your customers to use your call centre.

I sold one of my vehicles the 30thf of April, the account was settled on the 7th of May, there was a credit of R2700 odd still on the VAF account, I contacted your call centre the 17th of May to ask when the credit would be transferred to my bank account, I was told the 22nd of May,  Contacted your call centre again on the 24th, was confirmed the payout will occur not later the 28th of May, it is now  June the 7th, I tried to speak to someone at your contact cnetre, after 10 minutes, I think the only person I have not spoken to yet is Larry in filing and his pet fish. Please can some one attend to my problem and execute a paymend of the credit owed to me: VAF account number: 163999350003, Account Holder: FF Austin