Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Electricity voucher

Mpia
New Contributor
Evening

I bought prepaid electricity on the app and the SMS never came through but the money came off my account. Anyone able to assist with this ? Currently I am about to sleep in the dark and I might take a cold bath this morning heeeeeeeelp !
Thank
5 REPLIES 5
Tmanbozzer
Occasional Contributor

Shame, I hope you did not end up taking a cold bath.....It was probably a delayed SMS.  My OTPs are always delayedSmiley Sad

how long does it take for one to get a response from Standard Bank on this platform?

Mpia
New Contributor
I had to call my bank this morning and they gave me the token number ,ouf I was seeing myself freezing in the bathroom !
Thokozani3
New Contributor
Can you please help me with my electric voucher I don't have power
BarryC
Occasional Visitor
It happens every time I purchase electricity. The trick is that the first voucher never arrives so do a second payment and you will receive that one and STD bank reverses to first one in a few days. It is a long standing (years) problem and known issue that they cannot seem to fix.
Ashton-wright

Hi I have found that if you bought electricity and do not receive a voucher

number. Print your transaction and the invoice number is your vouchrer number.

If you don't have a printer go to print and write it down from the pre print page.