Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Merge dashboards

Solved
Taffy
New Contributor
How do I merge dashboards on the app? I created multiple dashboards by mistake, and one dashboard does not allow me to transfer money between my accounts, another does not allow me to transact and the Ucount one just sits there doing nothing. I’m tired of switching between dashboards. Please help me on how to merge them all?
Thanks in advance.
Go to the solution >
7 REPLIES 7
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Taffy,

Please be advised that you are able to transact between your accounts on the mobile banking app provided that your additional accounts (e.g credit card, VAF, RCP) are linked to your current account linked to the app. The linking of the cards/accounts will need to be done at your nearest branch or via the customer care line; 0860 123 000. Once you've been assisted with linking the cards/accounts, they will appear automatically as a tile on the main dashboard in your app.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Taffy
New Contributor
Thank you MandyP. I’ll try that.
Marvon
Occasional Visitor
Where can see my statement
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Marvon,

Please be advised that you can now have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

pepperhollow
Occasional Contributor
My accounts are all linked but do not all show on the same dashboard
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @pepperhollow,

Could I kindly advise that you forward your digital email address registered on the mobile banking app, as well as your ID number to [email protected] with the subject line "linked accounts not showing on dashboard" so that our mobile app development team can look into this matter further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

pepperhollow
Occasional Contributor
I have 2 dashboards but both have different linked accounts missing.
How do l add an account to a dashboard?