Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Newbie Comments on this Interface

Solved
michele
Hi There
This is my first time on "The Community" and I can see the value in a forum such as this. However, I found my experience frustrating. I don't experience the layout as user-friendly or intuitive at all. Where is this "search button" that I read about? The little tutorial at the beginning was not helpful. I do not have the time or the inclination to figure out how this works.
Hope others find it more helpful.
Go to the solution >
9 REPLIES 9
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Our community website is not complete as yet and this is the reason why we have not started advertising it, but customers can access it. We will be changing the look and feel soon to make it more user friendly. We do appreciate the time taken to make us aware of your first community experience.

The search button can be found directly below the welcome message.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

Wart
Occasional Visitor

I agree with Michelle, the original poster. Now I cannot find where to create a post ... 'now you see it now you don't' seems to be the norm with this forum. But I suppose with all the other problems that SB is experiencing, their forum and mobile app is not a priority.

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi 

Our developers are working on correcting these issues and all should be in order for our media release in the next few months.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Michele,

Thank you for your feedback, we are working on improving the site for your benefit. The search button is at the top left side of your screen for easy use.

Please feel free to send an email to [email protected] with your suggestion so that we may share it with the development team.

Regards,

Standard Bank

daryllewin
New Contributor

How do I load a new post?

hayleyk
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone, our community was upgraded on 18 August 2016 and is now fully responsive, so can be viewed on any device, from mobile phone to desktop.

The new design addresses all your previous comments, but we're always open to more suggestions on how we can improve the community. Please feel free to post further comments on the usability and design under this thread.

NevilleHorn4850
New Contributor
NevilleHorn4850
New Contributor
ericstine

Hey, guys, do you know about this fantastic site? if you don't know about this, go and check if this is useful for us. Autodesk Coupon to use these coupon codes I Get Some discount.