Discover your community and let us know what you think
27-02-2015 03:46 PM - last edited on 11-07-2017 09:26 AM by hayleyk
This is your one-stop-shop for any queries about banking, our services and our offers. It's a place where you can find answers, share your knowledge or simply browse the knowledge base.
As you get more involved, you'll win badges, gain ranking points and grow your community reputation.
To get started:
Personalise your settings: choose an avatar, set your preferences and more.
Join a conversation: the Talk section is where you can chat to other community members. Click on a topic that interests you; click on the Start a conversation button to post a new discussion.
Find information: the Learn section is where you explore the community knowledge base for in-depth information.
Read the blog: find out more about us and let us know what you think.
Please be advised that you can obtain proof of payment on the new Internet Banking. Kindly follow these steps:
- Log In on the new Internet Banking portal
- Click/Tap on the second tab from your left titled "Transact"
- Click/Tap on the "Proof of Payment" option under History
- All your transactions will appear, please note that you have the option to view transactions for a custom period
- Once you can see all your transactions, search for the specific one that you'd like to download and click the dropdown arrow next to the amount
- Click the "Proof of Payment" option that appears
- Then click the download tab on the top of the page
Kindly let me know upon completion if this process has been successful.