Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Really annoying

barry_1
Super Contributor
There might be corporate actions on one or more of your sites! on entering the main page. ...For the umteenth time to get rid of this message i obeyed the message,only to be told the page is not working! Please OST go back to the old form and eliminate the click choices!. If there are really messages show them in a box on the opening page!
28 REPLIES 28
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
Yes please sort it out.....
koos2
Super Contributor
Ag, i dont really mind. It may/may not be an overlord being nice to you. He also sleeps at night, its just a job for him/her/it. It is funny how my information bubble is morphed by my overlords whenever i search for something that is not in it . Making friends with a lady librarian, that let me have undocumented books, may have been the best thing i did in the whole grade 8 year. Now that everthing is chipped and documented it is just so difficult to find an unadulterated/untampered text of true origin.
koos2
Super Contributor
it is probable that, this was another overlord hook , hahahaha iterations abound
koos2
Super Contributor
i was a bed wetter in grade 1 plus 2, at hostel (2005imdb), the hostel master's apprentice used to feed us molly/psilocybin *****tails after church on sunday eve's , was about 2 km walking back to the hostel. i used to hang on the jackal proof fence with blue tears running down my dust laden face most days. That was when i wasnt reading everthing i could get to read. After he got sent away, i went to stay at granma and gramps, they used to listen to classical music on sundays. Just like those that chartist listens to. Guess the overlord's plan worked.
koos2
Super Contributor
In a later itaration of Hostell (2011-imdb), 6 dudes tackled me when i was grade 9. 2 are dead now, the others sleep at night, although they have children... Guess the overlord's plan worked.
koos2
Super Contributor
At uni i dissed a stupid at a political rally giving a *****-up speech, His 2 (25 years older) heavies visited me at my abode later. 1 of them are dead now. Guess the overlord's plan worked. i just gunna clint eastwood you, barry.
koos2
Super Contributor
Information is funny that way. It wants you to act onit. Especially if you pay for it. like in a monthly fee. What i dont know is what to do 'bout the springbok defeat tp england. who is gonna getta clint eastwood? The roses or the boks? what say you?
koos2
Super Contributor
I have narrowed the search to a few stout individuals, or rather their grandkids. gonna geta clint eastwood, Guess the overlord's plan worked.
koos2
Super Contributor
when you pay a Adude to field test a drug (paid mercenaries arent solely responsible), is that a crime - sade.
koos2
Super Contributor
This is no ordinary love No ordinary love This is no ordinary love No ordinary love I keep crying I keep trying for you There's nothing like you and I baby This is no ordinary love
koos2
Super Contributor
what i am sayin, is parrapan (high school) peer pressure be zero randomly numbered (Coersion coefficient), ie dunitwork no more, *****.
koos2
Super Contributor
Sade - Somebody Already Broke My Heart
koos2
Super Contributor
yeah, i might be 1 in the million being experimented on but, i shall be seaking clanly on your *****ing grandchild!
koos2
Super Contributor
Queen - Another One Bites the Dust, yeah , you remember thatmatrix dude that told you 'bout the playback in this. *****in systemn lord minion thought he was the balm.
koos2
Super Contributor
Rage, rage, for : "the crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in”- Leonard Cohen’s “Anthem”
Preston
Super Contributor
Lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground. I wake up lonely, there's air of silence in the bedroom and all around. Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away. It must have been love but it's over now. It must have been good but I lost it somehow. It must have been love but it's over now. From the moment we touched 'til the time had run out. Make-believing we're together, that I'm sheltered by your heart. But in and outside I've turned to water like a teardrop in your palm. And it's a hard winter's day, I dream away. It must have been love but it's over now, it was all that I wanted, now I'm living without. It mustÂ…
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks OST for removing,helped by poetry,philosophy perhaps?
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
The matrix dude said We live in a world thats been pulled over our eyes.....had to make a page for that on fb...
barry_1
Super Contributor
UNBELIEVABLE, IT'S BACK !!!!