Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ftse/jse top 40

Super Contributor

ftse/jse top 40

All my friends are heathens. Take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves. But after all I've said. Please don't forget.
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES
Super Contributor

Re:ftse/jse top 40

chicken hunting season, now open
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Pardon me, but I am attempting to post a comment like Koos2 "Slap me sideward and call me Shrek"
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

hey. bonuspoints! did you just overcompensate with your castle? prince charming? here is a daisy for your trouble.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

koos, this stuff is so crucially important to get out to the world that I'd recommend you post it on a blog somewhere.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

this is my blog, compare mine to the rest of the stupid on this forum, and i am on par.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Re:Re:ftse/jse top 40

@koos2, huh, "The similarities between me and koos2 are different."
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Re:Re:Re:ftse/jse top 40

Why'd you come, you knew you should have stayed (it's blasphemy) I tried to warn you just to stay away And now they're outside ready to bust It looks like you might be one of us
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

So, we havea late entry, ze okd nature vs nurture thingie. Well tabula rasa doesnt do it 4 me. "hotwired in" is more my thing. or was that the other way around?, never could remember
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Re:Re:Re:Re:ftse/jse top 40

One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:ftse/jse top 40

You'll never know the freakshow sitting next to you You'll have some weird people sitting next to you You'll think, "How did I get here, sitting next to you?" But after all I've said Please don't forget (watch it, watch it)
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

We don't deal with outsiders very well They say newcomers have a certain smell You have trust issues, not to mention They say they can smell your intentions
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

My thought is that you are Zarp!!! He was actually a gold bug, Different name but same style of writing.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Writing?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor

He's just pasting song lyrics. Not 100% sure why, but maybe it's a cry for attention.

http://genius.com/Twenty-one-pilots-heathens-lyrics
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

followed the link,yes this a "Melania Trump" (copy and paste). Well at least preston can breathe now.....
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

My response was also a copy and paste... .
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Anyway, ftse/jse top 40 going nowhere...waiting for jobs report...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Yes, this is the sort of thread we get when the market's slow!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

us jobs : tiss not how ze alsi exploits and beguiles. ye havent listened to the alsi anthem lately 'ave you? "You don't own me I'm not just one of your many toys You don't own me Don't say I can't go with other boys."
0 Kudos