I would like to assist you in following up on your query. Please email us the reference number including account details on: ask.SB@standardbank.co.za and use the sebject line "EFT Ref: /Community query" for further assistance in this.
The only way to resolve this is to forward us an email with the details of both accounts so that we can trace this transaction for you. Please email us on: ask.SB@standardbank.co.za note we do recycle the account numbers but in the case of the transaction being made and the account number is wrong or none existing, the money will be sent back into your account automatically after 24hrs to 72hrs.
I would still advise you to email us the details so that we can trace this one for you.
yip we seeing this is the US with Verizon buying AOL & Yahoo. Q is if it works, they had a OTT TV srvice that they shut down, or was that VOD, or both?
Also this is not the SA DSTV, just rest of africa
Please follow the following steps to send a secure message:
- Sign on to Internet Banking with your Card number, Customer Selected PIN and Password
- Click on Profile in the top menu bar.
- Select Secure message
- In the message field type in your request. If your contact details differ from the ones the branch have on file, please include these in the message.
- Click on continue at the bottom of the page
- On the following page, click on the Confirm button
Your home branch will receive the message the following business day
The best way to fix this is to cancel the voucher. You can do this by going into your beneficiaries and choosing the beneficiary. The voucher will show under the beneficiary.
You can then set up a new voucher in the usual way. When doing this in the app, you can send the PIN to the beneficiary once you have selected a PIN by clicking on the "share" icon.