Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SimonPB
Valued Contributor

they relist tomorrow (1 Feb) and update just now says HEPS of 3c for first six months ending March.

Gonna be wild watching this one.

An yes I got it wrong, never expected it back. Happens

9 REPLIES 9
Shi
Occasional Contributor

Std Bank late in showing AXL on OST.

StuS
Contributor
Yes, we are having some tech issues with getting data feeds into the platform for AXL, this should be resolved shortly
Rovert
Super Contributor

Any idea as to how they would get to the valuation at around 50c?

SimonPB
Valued Contributor

like any other share = price discovery between buyers and sellers ..

Preston
Super Contributor

I watched in horror on how the vultures dives in on ABIL. So glad it has a lifeline. Those who are short will hopefully be burn't like those who was short in KIO (remember Simon, they flack we took for KIO),

Long live ABIL (AXL)

SimonPB
Valued Contributor

depends where you short from ?

Threshold5
Contributor

A 2 year wait for a 60%+ profit (@55c) is OK with me.

Pity the vultures descended on this and stripped the company though.

The question now is: where to from here?

SimonPB
Valued Contributor

not sure we can blame the vultures, the board sent it into bankruptcy ?!

Threshold5
Contributor

Sure we can. ABIL should have been allowed to fail and the shareholders would have found value in the estate. Alternatively - the new "investors" could have righted the ship through a massive rights issue conducted in the public forum and subject to the normative corporate discolsure requirements and established comany law... but that would have been too transparent for them! Instead - the "Banks" stepped in to loot it. Crushed the small shareholders/investors as usual. Right up to and including the disgraceful STANGEN story. Vultures is too polite a term for them, in fact. The directors were just common crooks.