Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

15 REPLIES 15
i-copeland

You can choose FNB apparently as RMB is a subsidery of FNB.

NicoleneR
New Contributor
Danielluz
New Contributor

This is such a poor answer that I had to signup and tell you just how terrible an answer it actually is.

I mean, did you even read the question!?

Danielluz
New Contributor

What a terrible answer, this does not help anyone.

Did you even read the question!?

nic_moneybags
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

The RMB corporate Bank is listed as a Branch under the First National Bank listing.

SANRAL does not have a listing for that beneficiary type. These are bank defined and the bank would need to approach SANRAL to have additional entities listed, this is unfortunately out of our control and is a Bank/Provider relationship issue.

nijvingeorge

Just called standard bank customer care:

The agent told me:

RMB is part of FNB group. So we can select:

First National Bank as the Bank Name and don't worry about the Branch number.

You just need to be sure about the Account number to be correct.

martinoosthuizn

Wow, that answer from SB is so pap. Unreal. Is nobody at SB even going to acknowledge the papness of that answer?

morgangovender6
New Contributor
Lauren,

RMB is part of FNB. Select First National Bank as bank. The branch code that you have links to the RMB Bank you looking for.

Regards
laurenwallett
Occasional Visitor

Hi, RMB is not on the drop down list and your previous answers are by a bot not a human as they're generic and don't answer the question. Please tell me how I can pay into a RMB account. Thanks 

morgangovender6
New Contributor

It would have been so easy to say, use FNB as bank. We dont have RMB.

That is the answer.

morgangovender6
New Contributor

I have the same problem.

Your answer does not solve the problem.

I have the banking details but your system cannot add the beneficiary as its not finding RMB as a bank.

and thats where it stops. Bank and branch code required.

Hopefully the next answer will actually solve the problem. and not just say get the banking details. We would not be adding a beneficiary if we did not have the banking details. Correct?

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Alfredkidd,

You can add these companies as your beneficiaries if you have their banking details.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

alfredkidd

This answer is poor! I still don't know what to do??

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Zafmdf,

You will need to liaise the aforementioned companies for their bank details and add them on your profile as a beneficiary.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

zafmdf
Occasional Visitor

Cannot find RMB Corporate Banking on the  Banking App drop-down list (neither SANRAL LESS 60 as a Public beneficiary).

How should I go about registering them as a beneficiary if their bank is not listed?

Go to the solution >