Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

5 REPLIES 5
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @lalasalie28

I can imagine your frustration on this. Please note that when you contact us there will guiding prompts to your query, if you follow the correct prompts your call will be sent to the correct division for assistance.

You can alternatively mail us your full query and contact details on: [email protected], so sorry for any inconveniences caused by this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

lalasalie28
New Contributor
Do not call this number guys it is a trap you get transferred over and over again and finally when someone answers they can't assist you and transfer you again!
lalasalie28
New Contributor
You guys are liars , I also was told the same thing , I needed money urgently on Friday (today) applied Tuesday before noon! I will definitely be switching to much more reliable bank!
nivennivendran
Visitor
I have a personal access loan if I gt fired or retrenched will the loan be cancelled
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please check if the funds are in your account. If not, please call our help desk on 0860 123 000 to query about this matter.

jenefer
Occasional Visitor
Hi, how long after applying for a loan over the phone does it take for the funds to be transferred in your account? I applied on Monday before noon but there is still no money in my account. The consultant said I would receive the funds same day just after 3pm.