Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

7 REPLIES 7
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi michelle4,

What issues are you having with the app? Please let me know so I can assist you effectively. 

michelle4
New Contributor
Again, no answer for the customer on th SB app! How frustrating!
I also want the answer
michelle4
New Contributor
The response from SB is not very helpful
simphiwecharles
New Contributor
Thank you.

Everything has been sorted.
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

I apologise for any inconvenience. Please visit your nearest branch for assistance.

simphiwecharles
New Contributor
Thank you

I tried to call but ran out of airtime twice before I even had a chance to speak to consultant. I will your number was a token free or a free line, since there are so many options to go through. Please try and implement that.

Think about it, I wouldn't have to go to the branch when I can get all the help I need freely at the tip of my fingers
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi, please contact our help desk on 0860 123 000, for assistance on this matter.

simphiwecharles
New Contributor
Hi, I have a question rather than a suggestion. Forgive me if this is not the right place. I deposited money in my account and I was charged deposit fee, my question is why do I get charged for putting money in my account when you are still going to charge me when I use it or take it out later. Why?