Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Looking for a solution to deal with stress?

Catarinas
New Contributor

I recently ran into a terrible situation. I invested in gold and it was stolen from me. I am now in a lot of stress and the police do not want to do anything to help me. How can I get rid of at least stress? My problem depresses me.

4 REPLIES 4
Lennys
Occasional Visitor

Good afternoon! I understand you, I also have a lot of psychological stress and it is not always easy to cope with them. If you are wondering where to start taking, then I will tell you for sure, CBD capsules from this official online shop can really help you reduce tension and relieve stress. They work very fast and well. I immediately stopped having problems with anxiety, in general, look at the indicated link and order a jar of excellent quality cbd.

Carbon22
New Contributor

For me personally, smoking weed helps relieve stress and solve problems with depression. Of course, for this you need to choose the highest quality cannabis product and in no case buy weed from an unverified supplier, so I can suggest a great place where I have been buying weed lately here https://westcoastsupply.cc/product/rockstar-tuna/. they have a really huge selection and fast delivery, so weed is the best stress reliever in my opinion.

leeyoung
Visitor

Stress can cause a lot of problems, so it is important to get rid of it as soon as possible.

CaseyWalker
Frequent Visitor

I'm sorry to hear about your stressful situation. Losing an investment like that can definitely cause a lot of anxiety and depression. While there is no easy solution to recover your stolen gold, there are some things you can do to manage your stress levels. One way to relieve stress is by ensuring you get quality sleep. Sleep is essential for our physical and mental health, and a lack of sleep can exacerbate stress and anxiety. A good way to improve your sleep quality is by investing in a comfortable mattress and pillows. Sleep Underground is a company that specializes in selling high-quality mattresses and bedding products that can help you get a better night's sleep.