Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Multiple 'Portflios' in one trading account

Not applicable
Greetings All, Does anyone know how to set up multiple mini-portfolios within the same share trading account? Say for instance I would like to set up investment portfolios for: - "that holiday" [Short term] - "kids education" [Medium term] - "Retirement" [Long term] I heard once before that this is possible, but I don't know how to do it. Does anyone know how it is done please? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Player_23
Occasional Contributor
You can do this by creating multiple watchlists. Not sure if you can split up your actual portfolio though
Bouwer
Super Contributor
My account >> product registration >> register CFD or whatever you want under a new account. Will be added to your main portfolio and you will still be able to trade equities
Blik
Super Contributor
I think I just e-mailed SFM and asked them to set up a new account for me. So I have an investment account and a trading account as well as a TFS account under my one main login. I think it only took a day.
Not applicable
AP
Regular Contributor
I have total of 5 portfolio's all linked to one account so it can be done...best to set-up via bank. And I don't think there are additional costs involved with multiple portfolio's...but best to confirm with bank