Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

VIEWPOINT: CANNOT VIEW PORTFOLOIO

Pieterjan
New Contributor

Since last week I am unable to view my portfolio in viewpoint. Logging on is fine, can see all other and do all other functions. Helpdesk now escalated it to Iress. Still not resolved and feedback is one email earlier this week saying it has been resolved, but its not... Is there someone here with some suggestion. Maybe the fault is on my laptop

5 REPLIES 5
SBG_Trader
Occasional Contributor

Hi Pieter Jan,

Could you please send an email to [email protected] and we will investigate. We are aware that several clients had issues accessing their portfolios on ViewPoint, however the issue should have been resolved. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Pieterjan
New Contributor
Reported it about daily to that email and to a lady in IT. Had about2 tele conversations. No Feedback
Dineo_T
Contributor

Hi Pieter,

Apologies for the run around. Please could you resend your email and mark it for my attention (DINEO).

Pieterjan
New Contributor

Called the helpdesk this morning and it is now fixed  Many Thanks

Psdesi
New Contributor

U not alone I have this problem since before lockdown now its worse till... No one is there. But trading is available as said. Convid19 is here