Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Error Messages

Your card and CSP numbers were entered incorrectly.      

Some phones do not automatically set to numerical values. Therefore, you may be entering text instead of numbers. Make sure that the numbers 123 are displayed at the top of the phone screen. If ABC is displayed, you need to change it to show 123. This can normally be done by pressing the # key for two seconds.

Connection has been lost.

You may be in an area where there is no GPRS connection. Try to connect again.

Unable to verify security certificate for this site.    

Our cellphone banking service is fully secured. If this message is displayed, you need to ensure that the date and time on your phone are correct.

Security certificate has expired.       

Our cellphone banking service is fully secured. If this message is displayed, you need to ensure that the date and time on your phone are correct.

Redirect to server.    

This message shows on some phones. You can simply select 'Continue' to proceed with your banking session.

"Time-out" after I have logged in.    

If you have logged in successfully and you get this message as soon as you select a transaction, it may be because of the handset model you are using.

"Time-out" before I get to the site.  

You need to ensure that you have entered the correct URL. The URL to access our cellphone banking service is: standardbank.mobi

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎24-07-2017 01:04 PM
Updated by:

Comments
naidooleon359
Occasional Visitor

Hi, am trying to do the online registration for warrants account by converting an existing account, each time the page says url server error. I have tried with edge, IE chrome and firefox. Any ideas please

moimaneAllie
Occasional Visitor

Good day STB Team

Kindly note im getting below error when i try to transfer money from my current accout to Flexi investment account that i have created.

""to account stop all activity""

Thanking you in advancce.