Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community blog

Read our latest news and views and get to know us better

More and more new cars take to the road
Standard Bank Team
Super Contributor
Read more blogs in

With interest rates in South Africa at their lowest in 30 years, it’s not surprising that the number of new cars sold is still on the increase. But, that’s not to say that rising fuel prices, higher food prices and the general pressure on people’s pockets aren’t having an impact on the car market.

Figures coming out of Standard Bank South Africa’s vehicle finance area show that there was a 4.1% rise in new cars sold in the first three months of this year, compared to the same period in 2012. That’s 163 092 more!

That said, there is a change in what people are buying. Much smaller engine capacities and more efficient cars are currently the choice of in the market for a new car.

While smaller cars have remained below the R200 000 price mark, they boast the extras and safety standards of mid-range cars, along with the added bonus of having better fuel consumption.

It can be said that South Africans are spending more wisely with a long-term view to avoid rising fuel prices and turning towards environmentally-friendly transport by choosing cars that burn less fuel.

Do you agree with our conclusion?

For more on Standard Bank’s vehicle and asset facilities, visit www.standardbank.co.za/vaf.
Read more blogs in
19 Comments
Klaisok
Not applicable

I can tell you how to find information about the car. This is not a problem and anyone can find normal information on this case. You just need to know where to read to read professional information, not just what. It's a good thing that my friends then helped me and told me that I should study here this very interesting article about the Renault car. You can look here and study it, because there is really a lot of information interesting for us. I really hope that I can help with it somehow. You can read what you need to know about it, what functionality and how to use it. I hope it will be useful for you and you can really learn a lot. Even my acquaintance is an experienced motorist and he was able to learn a lot of it. I hope that I will be able to really help you in some way. Good luck.

Pietro Donnelly
Not applicable

Standard camp and all fit are issued for the turns for the goals. Paths of the field and https://clubessay.com/essay-writer-free are ensured for the individuals. The component is met for the targeted element for the fundamental for their ace for the components.

tj52
Not applicable

information like this always make you think about things that are imperishable. It's good that nowadays they are still found on the Internet and can send someone on the right path. topcvservices if someone is on a career path and in the sweat of his brow earns his bread not only by top cv review

zacherykessler
Not applicable

This is actually an astonishing article. I am really impressed with the information you have provided. Keep up the good work. hole io skribbl io

CynthiaAshley
Not applicable

I found this blog. Much appreciation to you for offering to us, I, everything considered, find some new data from your post. to a cerebrum boggling degree satisfying and I to an amazing degree like your article a commitment of Thankfulness is everything

Eggsy Orange Tuxedo

Kenneth Howze
Not applicable

Cool article, thanks to author for it!

David Lugo
Not applicable

Thanks for the interesting article. I think the increase in the number of cars on the road is primarily due to the fact that interest rates in South Africa are the lowest in 30 years and residents are buying cars for themselves as a means of transportation. By the way, by 2050 there will be twice as many cars on the world's roads as today, over the next 30 years at least 1.2 billion cars will be added, the World Bank analysts calculated. And these machines will be concentrated practically in one macro-region of the globe. I gathered this information from posts on Instagram in which the authors talk about cars and their distribution. There you can find a lot of such posts, and almost always they are posted by accounts to which about 38 thousand subscribers have subscribed. I am sure their authors use the services of http://soclikes.com/ in order to wind up their number.

candymika
Not applicable

Nice to visit your blog again, it's been many months for me. This is the post I've been waiting for for a long time. Thanks, great sharing.

Little Alchemy

minion
Not applicable

I like this post, And I guess they are happy to read this post, they will get a good site to generate information, thanks for sharing it with me.

among us

UniteMan

Try good spy apps to read your friends sms. Now i know about people round me and i gald because of that. So i definitely recommend these apps for everyone.

Jason Lee
Not applicable

Good post guys!