Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community blog

Read our latest news and views and get to know us better

Skip the call centre: get your insurance online
Standard Bank Team
Super Contributor

You’ve got the iPad, the iPod, the iPhone and you’re already on the list for the next-gen smart tablet on the market; you’re 100% connected, you’re online all the time and the face of a generation that can’t imagine a world without social networking.

But you’ve just woken up to an apartment in disarray and not a single one of your gadgets is where you left it. There is that sinking feeling that you’ve been robbed.

Insurance a hassle?
A visit to your local police station to report the theft of your prized possessions, you realise you’ve got to fork out thousands to replace your tech. And when the sympathetic officer behind the counter asks, “Weren’t you insured?” you reply, “Yes, but I haven’t reviewed my insurance cover and haven’t added the stolen items. It was such a hassle and I thought it would never happen to me.”

You live your life online so it makes sense that you’d expect to find the tools to do so; which is why Standard Bank is the first South African bank to offer an online insurance quotes comparison and buying system.

Standard Bank Online Insurance
Forget brokers and middlemen; visit www.standardbank.co.za/sbibonline, enter your details and the insurance you need, and sit back while we do the rest. Whether it’s household, motor, homeowners’ or even caravan insurance, we’ve got it covered, with up to seven affordable quotes.

Of course, you can get the best premiums and advice by checking out how our helpful insurance tips: www.standardbank.co.za/insure/InsuranceTips.aspx

20 Comments