Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community blog

Read our latest news and views and get to know us better

The land of dreams for those who want a home to call their own
Standard Bank Team
Super Contributor

We’ve helped develop the Woodmead development, which is found on the KwaZulu Natal north coast. Standard Bank’s Integrated Residential Development division is developing top quality housing schemes for those who fall in the low to middle income households.

This project will include a residential area for 3 500 families, schooling, work opportunities as well as a commercial and light industrial community. Families living in the Woodmead Development can choose from a range of tenure options from freehold, sectional title and rental.

With the budget speech including grants to assist with affordable housing, you are now able to state you claim on a piece of the 427-hectare development and be part of this great new low to middle-income property market. Get your dream home at an affordable price as they range from R350 000 to R700 000.

This is what one happy customer had to say about Standard Bank backing this initiative: “I submitted my documents and just sat back. It was a very quick process. They were efficient and gave me no hassles. I was informed very soon afterwards that my bond had been granted, and now here I am, the proud owner of my first home.”

If you want to learn more about applying for a home loan, visit www.standardbank.co.za for everything you need to know.

Good luck and happy house hunting.

2 Comments