Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community blog

Read our latest news and views and get to know us better

WIN-A-CAR
Community Coordinator
Read more blogs in

You could be a winner too – just transact on your Standard Bank App 4 times a month, for 3 months. Find out more here http://bit.ly/sbwac

You could also be one of our weekly winners of a Samsung Galaxy A9. See our latest winners below:

Samsung Galaxy A9 Weekly Winners:

This Week’s Winners

• Miss Lucinda Swartz
  • Miss Nomfundo Ngombane
  • Mrs Petronella Ann Clark
  • Mr Machate Tshireletso

Previous Winners

• Mr Muso Sidwell Sello
  • Mr Lucas Kutlwano Motshophi
  • Miss Faith Mbuyazi
  • Mr Lutho Hopewell Ngqwebo
  • Mr Kamva Mantshule 
  • Mr Obakeng Mmampebane
  • Dr Rouam Matcham
  • Miss Ralebuso Mathibedi
  • Yandiswa Amanda Mkhencele

• Babalwa Khobo

• Lerato Bernard Mokaeane

• Ketshepile Gaanakgomo

• Fenias Sumbane

• Khotso Pakkies
  • Siyabulela Hector Ngcai
  • Ernest Rapeane
  • Cathrine Mulovhedzi
  • ‪ Brenda Nonzaliseko Bangisi
  • ‪Rocky Khomotso Mohlala
  • ‪Matshidiso Sophy Leshage
  • Thatho Jonas Lekgoathi
  • Kolane Cyril Maringa
  • Amelia Botto
  •  Stacey James
  • Narasam Sinsammy
  • Samkelo Mzileni
  • Nosiphiwo Zaku
  • Tshilidzi Mukhese
  • Magdalena Maria Dreyer
  • Khutso Mapodu Motjieng
  •  Senzeni Mthwakazi Marasela
  • · Natasha Heyana
Read more blogs in
10 Comments
NewAgeTk
Not applicable

How are the winners chosen? Is it according to how many times/often the client has made transactions in 3 months or they are chosen randomly from those who entered the competition?

Nande Jade Nojaholo
Not applicable

Hello there!

I have been using your app more the times You wanted to transact.

I just want to know how are the winners Chosen so that I could increase my chances of winning.

Thank You!

ANtando
Not applicable

So I would like to know how are winners actually chosen? How can one increase their chances? 

Mlungisi Makhanya
Not applicable

Hellow! I just heard about the Competition and have entered it. How can one increase chances of winning the competition

Noluvo
Not applicable

Why does the competition advert say the car is a Golf 7 while the Terms and Conditions say it’s a Golf 1.0 Tsi Comfortline? 

Which one is it? 

Dlamini
Not applicable

Hi Team 

Indeed I would like to also know how winners are chosen is it a draw or what? Because I personally use the app more than the 4 times a month so being a standard bank customers how do you choose winners 

Nomali
Not applicable

Hi

I just joined the competition and I read the terms and conditions where it's states that "Every month during the Competition Period, one entrant stands the chance to win a
Volkswagen Golf 1.0 TSI Comfortline (2019 model) vehicle (Monthly Prize)."  But when in fact the competition says I win a brand new VW Golf 7.. So which one is right or wrong there? 

Willard
Not applicable

Hi I had been using standard Bank for 7yrs now and I use the app almost everyday. How do I enter the competition using passport number.

Thank you 

Sabie
Not applicable

Hi

I also want to know how winners are chosen because I use my app more than the requirements of competition.I'm not even selected for Cellphone please can I have explanation.