You can now access your regular accounts by dialing *909#!
We are the first bank in Nigeria to launch USSD Mobile Banking and it is because we are determined to bring convenient and secure banking to you.
We have successfully integrated mobile banking into our popular *909# USSD service. You can now carry out real time transactions on your bank account(s) by dialing *909# from your mobile phone. You can do this with our new and simple to use Stanbic IBTC USSD Mobile Banking.
USSD mobile banking features include getting the balance & statement for all your accounts, inter account transfer, beneficiary payments and bill payments e.g. DSTV subscriptions.
To activate USSD banking on your mobile phone, please follow the steps below:
1. Register for Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking (to do this, go to www.stanbicibtcbank.com and click on the Internet Banking link on the top right) or proceed to (2) if you already have a Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking profile
2. Login to your Internet Banking and Click on “General Services”
3. Click on “Account Preferences“
4. Select “My Profile” and Click on “Continue”
5. Click on Mobile Banking Options
6. Select USSD Banking and Click “Update”
7. A 5 digit PIN will be delivered to your registered mobile number attached to Internet Banking.
8. Dial *909# on your phone and Select “My Bank”
9. Select “Stanbic M-Banking” and input your default 5 digit Pin
10. USSD Banking will prompt for a new 5 digit PIN and it has to re-confirmed to be active.
USSD Banking features a. Account Balance & Statement b. Inter Account Transfer c. Pay Beneficiary (Transfer to 3rd Party Beneficiaries already setup on Internet Banking) d. Pay Biller (Biller Payments e.g. DSTV etc )
Do you need a PIN Reset or more information? Please call our CCC on 01 270 9676 or 0700 2255 7826 242.