Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Apple Pay

12 REPLIES 12
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @ongmat.

Thank you for getting in touch.

Kindly inform us about the problems you are facing so that we can help you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

With regards,

Team Standard Bank

ongmat
Struggling to verify my card
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi propex4.

Please tell how would you like us to assist you?

Regards,

Fana.

propex4
New Contributor
findneil
Where oh where is Apple Pay???
cedrica
New Contributor
Please be direct, we are requesting feedback on Apple Pay not several other payment options.
cedrica
New Contributor
Can someone from Standard bank please provide some sort of feedback regarding Apple Pay. A direct answer would be great.
riaancillie
Occasional Contributor
Still waiting for answer on this. Standard bank wants to market itself as a digital bank but it can’t even get Apple Pay working. I’m doubting my decision to stick with Standard Bank. Tell you what: just give me a date when it will work. Not some shady answer about other stuff you support. When you want your loan repaid you don’t see me saying things like “I support so many of your other products and exciting things coming soon”
GuyFowle
Occasional Visitor
This is more than 3 months later and still no sign. This is NOT the "near" future.
Armandlg
I would also like to find out when Apple pay will be available for Standard Bank customers. Many banking institutions are moving forward and we are left behind.
cedrica
New Contributor

Can we please get a direct answer, will Apple Pay be available at Standard Bank or NOT

Ilana10
Community Coordinator

Hello, Standard Bank is already well engaged with several new payment vendors and partners so that our clients have access to the most recent digital tap-to-pay services as well as online partner payment systems. Expect further announcements in the near future.

Awndray
Occasional Visitor
When can we expect Standard Bank to start using Apple Pay?

I am really considering moving to Nedbank because the fact that their clients can use it.