Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Cancel of credit card

3 REPLIES 3
benjaminekron
New Contributor

Finally got hold of someone...

@benjaminekron wrote:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Cancel my credit card...
I requested last month and nothing happened... 

Got an email with a statement to say I owe R96.73 last night...

Have also been on the phone for 45 minutes....
Help!!!!

@Pie wrote:
I went to Brandwag Bloemfontein on the 13 April to cancel my credit card and till today it is not done. I went twice to the branch but not been done the life insurance is cancelled but nothing else.

benjaminekron
New Contributor

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Cancel my credit card...
I requested last month and nothing happened... 

Got an email with a statement to say I owe R96.73 last night...

Have also been on the phone for 45 minutes....
Help!!!!

@Pie wrote:
I went to Brandwag Bloemfontein on the 13 April to cancel my credit card and till today it is not done. I went twice to the branch but not been done the life insurance is cancelled but nothing else.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Pie,

I can understand your frustration on this and apologise for the level of service received to date .Could you kindly forward your credit card details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "credit card cancellation" so that one of our consultants can assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Pie
Visitor