Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Card fees on credit card

4 REPLIES 4
GarryD
New Contributor

....and why are you being so evasive with this question, here and in other chats?

GarryD
New Contributor

Hi Boitumelo

Can you please explain "cash finance charges" on my credit card.

Garry

Respencio
New Contributor
So you're basically charging me for admin associated to value added services? What would those be if I no longer have a credit card and am simply extinguishing the principle debt. I also cannot find anything in the pricing link that deals with cash finance charges and finance charges? What are these charges for?
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Respencio,

We have attached the link in regards with your card fees query, the link will take you step by step explaining all the fees and pricing. Link here: https://www.standardbank.co.za/standardbank/Personal/Fees,-rates-&-prices

Let me know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Respencio
New Contributor
Anybody else being charged a R10 card fee every month? I don't even have a valid credit card anymore (the card expired and I decided I didn't want a credit card anymore - so I am simply paying off the outstanding balance). Now all of a sudden. I am being charged for a card that I don't even have - and that's on top of the finance charges and cash fees!