Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit Card - Account Number

Solved
6 REPLIES 6
JacobBongani
I can’t get access to my banking app
Jay4Nic
Visitor
I cannot add my credit card to my beneficiaries as well. It keeps on saying the account number I've entered is invalid
masavana
New Contributor
i can see the card number but please just show me the account number
masavana
New Contributor
Please send me the amount number
Rianagrob
I struggle to link my credit card as beneficiary to make a payment and I have the correct credit card account number
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Samukelo,

Please note that the card number which shows on your online and mobile banking credit card tile is indeed the account number that you can use to add the card as a beneficiary. Alternatively, you are able to link your credit card to the cheque card currently linked on your mobile banking app. This will make it easier for you to transact between the cards. Kindly note linking your credit card to your app will require you to contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Samukelo
New Contributor

Hi, I am sure I am not the only one with this question but where do I find the account number for my credit card. Online it gives me the card number, on the app it gives me the card number, please assist. I want to add the account as a beneficiary on my banking profile to make payments.

Go to the solution >