Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit Card

FKaneta
Occasional Visitor

I submitted claim for account number 021584907 and account number 5239826903847754 on the 5th of February related to the copy of email below but i never got any response. The call centre does not pick up call and today i had to hold for more than 1hr

On Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 01:54:43 PM GMT+2, Davids, Yasaar Y <[email protected]> wrote:

Good day Mr Kaneta,

I hope all is well.

We are currently assessing your claims.

If the claim for account number 021584907 and account number 5239826903847754 is valid , a payment of six instalments will be made to these accounts. The payment will be made as a once-off lump-sum.

If you are still unemployed on the 5’th of February 2021, you may submit an affidavit to us and we will pay the last six instalments to the above mentioned accounts(provided that the amount, does not exceed the credit limit). On the affidavit you will have to declare that you are still unemployed. The affidavit must be stamped by a SAPS official or a commissioner of oaths.

Kindly note I have requested a debit order stop on your account, as a result your card will be blocked.

Attached is confirmation of Financial Advisory and Intermediary Service Representative status for you to read-through, kindly note you do not have to complete it.

Kind regards

Yasaar

Yasaar Davids

CREDIT LIFE CLAIMS – CLAIMS ASSESSOR

Tel 010 249 6422 / 0860 123 911/ [email protected] www.standardbank.com

For escalations, please contact:

Team Leader: Brandon Marsh / 0102496456 / [email protected]

SB-Arrow-STANDARD-Eng