Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit card and cash finance charges

Solved
Highlighted
So WHAT is the cash finance charge????!!! There is finance charge and there is cash finance charge! Please answer us. I bank with FNB as well and we don’t have this charges.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello @CGreen,

We will need to go through your account to explain these charges. Please share the initial query with your account details and contact number for further assistance. 

You can share them here: [email protected] or contact us here: 0860 123 000.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hi All,

I have been experiencing the same cash financial charge. For the past few months I have made no cash withdrawals. However the cash finance charge is still deducted from my account.
Has Standard Bank resolve this issue for anyone?
Regards
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Hi #Kayla187
No, it wasn't at all, still keep getting the same charges every month. There was no real explination, just that it's "Standard Bank charges"...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Hi Boitumelo, all of these complaints in this thread, has the same issue here!! Standard Bank is not telling us what goes! The same automated, repetitive answers to all of us...if any. I once received 3 exact same "Finance Carges" on the same transfer or day!! Seriously?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi #Cylotec
Guess your'e still awaiting an answer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
This is very annoying that u make a repayment above ur amount calculated for u. But u still get charged for what?.
Make ur application better
Or see another client move on from your dumb bank.
Its covid crisis for all. And if u want to steal charges here and there to make up for loosing business I will move on to another bank.
Explain why you charge me for no reason.when ur application is a issue when making repayment.
0 Kudos