Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit card cancellation

Shaaista
Occasional Visitor
How can I cancel a credit card on the app? The customer care line has been terrible with attending to calls. I've called a number of times and waited repeatedly for more than 10 minutes at a time for someone to attend to my call - this is not a toll free line! My personal banker has also retired, which I only found out after emailing her. Very disappointing service.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello @Shaaista,

I can understand your frustration and would like to apologise for this. Please note that currently the option to cancel your credit card on the mobile banking app is not available. You will need to visit your nearest branch, contact customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your credit card details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Credit card cancellation" so that credit card support can assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Wimpie2
I have done this 2 months ago. And mu cc acc is still open. Sbank is still charging me service fee. My next move is ombudsman.
0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @Wimpie2,

I can understand your frustration and would like to apologise for the level of service received. Can I kindly ask that you forward your credit card details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Credit card cancellation" so that we can urgently look into this matter and assist in resolving further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
GABORONE
0 Kudos