Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit card charges

1 REPLY 1
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @MJ79,

I can understand your frustration on this matter. Can I please ask that you forward you credit card details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "credit card charges" so that we can urgently look into this matter and assist you further.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

MJ79
Occasional Visitor
Hi

I landed up in a difficult financial position a few years back and made the arrangement with you to pay a minimum amount of R2000 on my credit card. I have recently reconnected my phone and saw that even though I have been keeping to my word and on a few occasions paying more than the minimum amount, I received a notification saying you were handing me over to your legal department. My problem with this is after going through my statement that half of my payment goes towards a cash fee and the other part goes towards a finance fee?? This is causing my account to actually increase.

I would like to find out why this is in fact occurring as like I've said before, I have been keeping to my word for over a year now and what's the sense of paying if the amount is not decreasing? Do I take the matter up with the ombudsman?