Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit card payment

1 REPLY 1
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Micaela21 

When you buy something with your credit card, you can choose to buy it using a "straight" or "budget" option: Budget: This is when the full amount is placed over a period of months at a fixed instalment rate on a reducing balance. You can place any purchase larger than R200 on budget and choose a repayment period of 6 to 60 months. Straight: This is when you choose to pay this in the following month as one transaction.

Note, you will need to contact us in order to link your credit card into your Mobile App profile. You can contact us here: 0860 123 000.

Let us know should you still require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Micaela21
Occasional Visitor
I have a few questions that I’m hoping anyone can answer me with. I’m quite new to this and want to know what’s the best way to use my credit card wisely. Firstly, when they ask “budget” or “straight”, what does that mean? Also, how do I add accounts to my banking app? I’ve recently switched to different accounts and have also gotten a credit card but it’s not reflecting the dashboard. Please can someone help me 🥺