Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit card showing zero balance available and no transactions. We about to go into a national lock.

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Bex1981.

We appreciate your communication with us.

Please be aware that starting at 9:00 p.m., your account balance might seem to be zero value. This is a result of changes made to the card system.

Please send us an email at [email protected] if your credit card does not display your account balance during the day so that we can investigate further.

We're looking forward to your reply.

With regards,

Standard Bank Team

Bex1981
New Contributor
Mine is also showing 0 its quite unacceptable when will it be resolved
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day Mmabathok.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please keep in mind that your account balance may show a zero value beginning at 9 p.m. This is because the card system has been modified.

If your credit card does not show your account balance during the day, please email us at [email protected] so that we can look into it further.

We eagerly await your response.

Regards,

Team Standard Bank

Mmabathok
My credit card balance just went to 0 and I've never used the card
Keshen
Occasional Visitor
Credit card showing zero available. Had about 8000 available a few minutes ago. Also not reflecting any transactions. I need urgent response as we about to go into a national lockdown. My email [email protected]. My cell 0848671683. Please assist and respond urgently