Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EFT Payment into my standard bank credit card from another bank account

Afrosapiens
Frequent Visitor

I have a similar challenge but in my case the other person will be paying me via credit card. I imagine he will first have to create me as a beneficiary. What I am not sure of is what the branch code number and account number would be. I assume that my credit card would be used as a reference for the transaction. My brother, who will be paying me, uses FNB. Please advise me.

Rebel

where do i find the my credit card account number for me to send to the other party, so that they can transfer money directly into my credit card?

di

How do you set up an FNB Credit Card as a beneficiary on Standard Bank online banking. I get this message.

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Imo786,

You use your credit card account number to make the payment into the account.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

imo786

Hi

How do i make a eft payment into my standard bank credit card from another bank account?

For example, i do a purchase for a family member using my credit card, and i want them to repay me directly into my credit card. but the family member is banking with absa.

How do i show them how to do an eft into my credit card, as they say that the account number is not valid.

Thanks