Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Finance Fee

1 REPLY 1
visionholdings2
New Contributor

Same Story and the bank canr explain. I requested my prestige banker to reverse it and then then they charged me again. Furthermore when i called again they asked if i withdrew cash....i didnt.....thenm they said it was interest.......so they didnt even have an answer! i had paid my amounts due before the 55 day interest debit as well. USELESS BANK

NasBey
I would like to know what is this 'finance fee' that has been debited from my card two months in a row. I'm unaware of it's purpose and the terms and conditions very conveniently does not have that term listed in their list of definitions. Service fee is understandable but this fee started off at R120.00 last month and now another R160.00. These are hidden charges that are not disclosed at time of issue and is absolutely unacceptable! Can someone please contact me in regards to this. 0833797023