Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Follow up on credit card

Solved
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @QuintonG.

We appreciate you picking us.

If all of your paperwork was submitted, your card should arrive in 5 to 7 working days.

Did you complete the paperwork, sign the contract, and return it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

QuintonG
Occasional Contributor
Understand Thanks.
My application was approved on Friday 2022 - 11-25
QuintonG
Occasional Contributor
Good day
I hereby want to enquire the status of my credit card application and or when the card will be sent to me as informed
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @congwanepm.

Thank you for reaching out.

Please contact card team on 0861 201 000 to check the status of your application and if your card is ordered.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

congwanepm
New Contributor
Good day
I have made uplication last week on the phone and was told it will be delived im doing follow up to check if it has been processed so i can arrage as office want us to travel this week or next week
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @congwanepm.

Thank you for reaching out.

A renewal and replacement card takes 5 - 7 working days to be delivered to your preferred branch or to you, by our quarrier team.

When did you order your card? You should have received your card if the card was ordered 5 days ago.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

congwanepm
New Contributor
Follow up on my credit card date of collection
John30
Hello its been 7 days since i was approved for a credit card and they said it will be here in 5 to 7 days i just wan to follow up on it
Walsham
Occasional Visitor
Hi my name is walsham lewis i did apply for a credit card last week Tuesday and they told me that i have to wait gir 3 to 4 working days to collect at standard bank durbanville so its been 5 days now and my credit card was approve
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Firdy,

Please be advised that you can contact credit card support on 086 120 1000 or alternatively forward your reference, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Follow up on credit card" so that we can urgently look into the request and assist you accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Firdy
Occasional Visitor
Hi I applied online for a credit card, I received my reference number... and approval... please advise how I can follow up on my application
Go to the solution >