Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How to pay std bank Credit Card eft payment (from FNB)

9 REPLIES 9
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @makenetemaggie.

You can make payment using self-service banking and add it as a beneficiary to process payments to your credit card. 

Are you registered for self-service banking?

Kind regards,

Fana.

makenetemaggie
I also have struggled to pay and I leave far from the bank and ATM. Please make this easier for us.
andrew15

Hi, 

Did you ever get a proper response to this or figure out how it can be done?

StandardBankUse
New Contributor
Its not possible to add a Standard bank Credit card as a beneficiary , even from a standard bank account
Gahler

i have to agree with you. i can also not do this, i am trying to do a payment from my std bank cheque acc to my std bank cc and it says invalid . 

CARMEN007
Doesn't work... Standard bank needs to wake up... It's very frustrating. So now I would need to go to an ATM to do this?
NK3
New Contributor
Your reply is not true, I tried to make a transfer from my other bank account to standard bank credit card and it says invalid account number. The only option that is available is through ATM which standard bank charge a high fee for deposit.

Thanks
NK3
New Contributor

Your reply is not true, I tried to make a transfer from my other bank account to standard bank credit card and it says invalid account number. The only option that is available is through ATM which standard bank charge a high fee for deposit. 

Thanks

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @rynate,

Please note that you are able to pay funds into your Credit Card from another bank. You either need to load the credit card as a beneficiary on the app of the bank that you are using or you can forward the payment making use of online banking or ATM transfers using your credit card account number as a reference. 

Kind Regards,

Mandy

rynate
Occasional Visitor
Good day

I'd just like to find out how I go about making a payment to my standard bank credit card,
Specifically I did a eft payment to another bank (FNB) and I'd like to pay the amount back specifically for that payment, from a FNB Account, is it at all possible?

Thanks