Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

International lounges

5 REPLIES 5
atlantic
I see no one has bothered to reply to your question in 4 1/2 years! Nedbank Private banking clients can access lounges all over the world with Loungekey - why am I still with Std Bank??
JohnZ
New Contributor
Please remove the reference to Loungekey on your web site then! It seems Standard Bank offers less service for more costs yearly:
https://www.standardbank.co.za/static_file/South%20Africa/PDF/Terms%20and%20Conditions/SBSA_Credit_C...
JohnZ
New Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem with Loungekey. And there is a page on the Standard Bank web site that says it should work.

Vivaloola
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Do I get access to any international lounges with my Private Banking, Platinum credit card?

I am travelling to Spain via Qatar

Thanks

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Skee

You can only access domestic lounges with your standard bank card. We currently don't have any relationship with international lounges, we will update you if this should change in future.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Skee
Occasional Visitor

Hi, How do I access international lounges in Hong Kong and Auckland with Private banking facility.  I tried to setup my mastercard with loungekey - they dont recognise my card #.

Previously we could access international lounges using our cards.

Please dont shar benefits at ORT - I am aware of this.

Thanks