Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Looking for the sales application email

5 REPLIES 5
Acheul
New Contributor

Hi Fana , 

I appreciate you getting back to me. I was so embarrassed when I realized later that the email address was incorrect and that I did not even notice it. I guess its true what they say the devil is in the detail.  But to answer your question yes, I was able to send the documentation through after I corrected my spelling error 😊

Enjoy the rest of your day.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Acheul.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

The correct email address is [email protected].

Alternatively, you can get in touch with our sales team at 010 249 0134 for immediate assistance.

Kindly let us know if you managed to submit your documents.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Acheul
New Contributor

Morning ,

I have applied for a new credit card this morning , I was asked to email the relevant docmentatopn to the following email adress [email protected]

After sending the email I got the following reply "The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin."

Can somebody kindly assist in resolving this issue?

Kind regards.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @C135.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

While we are having a look, please send an email to [email protected] with a subject line "application feedback" with your ID number and contact details.

Our sales team will be in touch.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

C135
Exactly the same happened to me. Wanted to increase my credit card limit, and was told to email my payslips to [email protected] as it's part of the approval process.

My emails come back undeliverable.

Please advise.
Michael18
I called standard bank today to apply for a credit card limit increase,the lady i was talking to said it was approved so she told me to send my documents to ([email protected]) which i did but i keep receiving an email saying delivery has failed to these recipients ...please help