Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

No follow up for credit card application

2 REPLIES 2
run_the_race
New Contributor

I have not received an SMS. I phoned in multiple times, the business banker didnt answer phone calls, and didnt answer emails. One time they told me hes in a meeting and will phone back but didnt. Eventually managed to get hold of him. Says he has thousands of unread emails. Sounds like not enough man power assigned to the tasks. Apparently there was an issue with my application, and they resubmitted it. About a month later after I applied. The reason I needed the credit card has now passed, and had to make a plan. I still don't have a business credit card.

russel
Community Manager

You should have received an SMS to collect the a card had the application been approved. Call 0860 123 000 where your query may be addressed securely.

run_the_race
New Contributor

Hi, I applied for a business credit card. My business banker hasnt returned emails in the last week. Even the person helping him also doesnt reply. I tried Call me back, but did not get a phone call. I went into the branch, and they said you must phone in. How many weeks does it take to get a credit card? The application was successful, but no follow up. Originally it was mentioned it would be about 3-5 business days